PAB – POLISH CONSTRUCTION RESEARCH & FORECASTING is a private scientific and research institute specialising in economic analysis of the construction industry. PAB was established in 2000 by specialists with more than 25 years of experience in activity within the construction industry.
– Permanent scientific research on the field of investment and building processes, the construction industry and building market,
– Preparation and issuing of reports on scientific research initiated by PAB itself as well as on orders from firms and different Polish and foreign organisations.
Our activity concentrates on:
– Industry forecasting: short, medium and long-term construction and investment forecasts,
– Workload surveys: permanent surveys of construction activity by branches and regions,
– Economic analysis: research and reports focused on the construction industry network,
– Statistics: preparing database and performing data researches and analyses,
– Monitoring: real and permanent processes of searching for changes creation of the construction industry situation,
– Construction market research: market capacity, its diversification and opportunities for entering.