The Conference will be held in 5* REGENT WARSAW.
Belwederska Avenue 23, 00-761 Warszawa
Languages and translations
Conference languages are English and Polish. Simultaneous translation into English, German and Polish will be available.
Conference documents – EUROCONSTRUCT reports (in English)
EUROCONSTRUCT reports covers detailed indicators for the construction industry:
A global approach to the European markets (about 150 pages)
The summary report describes the general economic context and the outlook for construction for the period until 2017.
• Macroeconomic trends in Europe
• Prospects for different European construction markets
• Global prospects of the European construction market trends
A detailed approach to each country of the Euroconstruct network (about 350 pages)
The country report includes detailed tables of the forecasts presented by the different countries along with an analysis by specialists from each country.
• The main demographic and economic indicators
• Construction by type 2011-2017
o Residential, non-residential and civil engineering
o New, renovation and total
• Residential construction 2011-2017
o Building permits, housing starts and housing completions
o Family dwellings and flats, Housing stock, ownership rate, etc.
• Non-residential construction 2011-2017
o Buildings for education, health, industrial buildings, commercial buildings, offices and others
• Civil engineering 2011-2017
o Transport infrastructure, telecommunications, energy and water works, and others